Proficiency testing assures the accuracy and reliability of laboratory testing. Accredited, blood lead PT programs available to laboratories include:
- Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH)
- The College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
Some states require participation in their own programs:
- Pennsylvania State Department of Health
- All laboratories in Pennsylvania are required to participate in the state’s Lead Proficiency Testing Program.
Need help or additional information?
Contact Product Support at (800) 275-0102 or email us at LeadCareSupport@meridianbioscience.com.