|Dimensions||9.0 in x 6.5 in x 3.5 in|
|Weight||Approximately 3 lbs|
|Sample volume||50 μL|
|Sample type||Capillary whole blood (EDTA or Heparin)|
|Sample stability||72 hours (post-draw)|
|Analytical Range||1.9 – 65 µg/dL|
|Sample analysis time||3 minutes|
|Sample throughput†||15-20 samples/hour|
|Daily Maintenance||30 seconds|
|Test method||Electrochemical with disposable sensors|
|Quality control||Two levels (included in test kit)|
|FDA 510(k) number||K142705|
† The rate at which samples can be analyzed. Measured as samples per hour (excludes sample preparation).
- Single channel analyzer
- Data management system (optional)
Test Kit Components
- Ready to use reagents, controls and calibration for 96 tests
- 96 sensors: 4 vials of 24 sensors each
- 96 tubes of treatment reagent
- One electronic calibration button
- Two levels of quality control
Need help or additional information?
Contact Product Support at (800) 275-0102 or email us at LeadCareSupport@magellandx.com.